Sunday, November 22, 2009

Still HERE!

So we have been way busy this semester and glad it is almost over! Two more semesters till we are done! YAY! We really have not been up to much so I never had anything to blog about. Yes our life is pretty boring right now, but hey it will get more exciting in years to come! The only real exciting thing we have done this last semester that was adventurous was we went repelling with our friends Nate and Rachel in Vegas. That was so much fun. It was kind of scary, but I did it and I was proud of myself!



It doesn't look like I'm scared... but I was

We had so much fun thanks guys!

2 comments:

Casseron said...

Oh man, to be honest I am amazed that your wrists let you do that!! But, I guess it is mostly your legs that you use!! haha

Alisha and Braeden said...

oh this was right before my wrists got bad!