Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Last week I went home to visit my family. I was there for a week, but it sure went by fast! I hope it won't be another year before I can go home again. Oh how I miss the water and the green trees! Enjoy the pictures! Redondo Beach
Boy have my brothers grown!

Top of Rattle Snake Mountain



Brown's Point



Skimboarding and hanging out at the beach


Friends I have not seen in forever!

It had been almost 3 years since I have done a session at the Seattle temple. Temples are wonderful :)

6 comments:

The Evans said...

Hey sorry I missed you guys! Looks like you had lot so fun! You drove right past Kevin's house on your way up to Rattle Snake(he lives down the street). But it is true there is nothing like the green in Seattle!

J Fo said...

How Fun! I want to go visit YOUR family! I love that area! That must have been really nice to be able to get up there before things get crazy with school again! See ya!

Casseron said...

Washington looks so pretty! I don't understand why Braeden doesn't want to live there!

Danielle said...

You are so pretty!!! That's nice you got to get home. I want to go home. When are you guys comin to Idaho? We would love you see you guys!

Whitney Gillis said...

seriously jealous.

erin@my little creative outlet said...

just talked to my husband and he knows who both of you are! he is in the same nursing class. so random! my husband is steve wood.(emry isn't my real name, I just use it so that i can keep my personal seperate from my public)