Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy 3rd and Happy Thanksgiving!


Tuesday the 24th is our 3rd year anniversary! I cannot believe it has been three years.. time sure goes by fast. It has been a great three years and I am so grateful for everything Braeden does for me. We went for a nice sunday walk today at Snow Canyon State Park. It was nice to just relax and have some fun with each other.
Being Thanksgiving this week I was thinking of the things I am grateful for. I am so grateful for the beautiful earth that we live on that Heavenly Father and Jesus created for us. I am so grateful for my family and friends and for the gospel we have in our lives. I love this time of year! Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving this week! Thanks to everyone who has made me smile :)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Yikes, sorry I missed your anniversary! I can't believe it's been 3 years either.

I love the pictures you guys took on your anniversary. The one of just you is really cool!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Oh no you didn't its not till the 24th! We are just going to be driving that day so I posted today :)

Casseron said...

HAHA It's sorta funny that on mine and Cam's anniversary we were all driving home from Arizona and now and you and Braeden's anniversary we are driving to Arizona!

Kari said...

Happy 3 year anniversary (on Tuesday)!!! Doesn't married life fly by so fast? That's awesome that you guys will be done with school next year. I graduated last April and Nathan will graduate this April--it feels great! :) Also, your blog background and header is WAY CUTE!

Rach said...

woooohooo, three years! congrats guys

have a great thanksgiving

we miss you!

J Fo said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are just one of the cutest little couples ever! We need to hang out sometime...and I mean hang out, then you can watch Emmy! ;)