Saturday, August 2, 2008


Not a lot has been going on. Just trying to pack up and get cleaning. We did find a place to move into so that is good! We just don't know exactly when we can move into the place yet. Braeden just has been working on the grounds on campus and I have been at home trying to get stuff done. We are in the process of filling out applications for nursing. Man it's stressful! Just wish us luck. I did get my hair cut yesterday! I was scared to cut it the way I did, but I'm glad I did cause I like it! I got some new shoes too. If anyone is looking for the most comfortable shoes ever you should get a pair on Sanuk shoes. They feel like your wearing sandals. I love them. I just love shoes :) We probably wont be posting a lot this fall. We aren't going to have the internet which really stinks, but I will try to post.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Your hair is adorable and so are your shoes! Hurry up and move already though...:D

A little Birdie... said...

Love the hair and I can't wait to see it tomorrow!