Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Not homeless anymore!

We finally found some where to live. We did had a place, but the guy gave it to someone else and we were waiting on this other place for 2 1/2 weeks. So we moved down to utah not having a place. That was very stressful, but we have just been living at my grandparents for the week and going to school. I am glad we didn't get that apartment cause we got a sweet place and a good deal too! I am super excited. It's a three bedroom house, only a couple years old. I'll post some pictures when we move in!

8 comments:

Rach said...

AH! so exciting! we totally wanna see pictures, get on it!

Danielle said...

That is so awesome! Three bedrooms!!!! What an upgrade! Perfect- room for the twins Braeden has been hoping for:) juuuuuuuuust kidding. I can't wait to see pics!

Brooke said...

PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!!!

Flints said...

Hey i miss you and your house!!

amber said...

found your blog!! check ours out...ryanamberbagley.blogspot.com...and i'm glad that you found a place to live and are not homeless!

Sarah said...

It was so fun to see you! Livvie is stilling asking when her friends are coming back over. It took me a while to figure out who she was talking about, but would you hurry and move to St. George? She's driving me crazy! :)

J Fo said...

Hey Guys! I finally found you! Are you ready for a major blog stalker on you hands now?

The Evans said...

Where are those pictures? We want to see your new place!