Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Semester is Over!!

It was a very busy week for the both of us. For some reason more busy for me which does not make sense cause I was a part time student and braeden was a full time student. How does that work out? I am just glad it's over! It is kind of starting to hit me that we are moving in a few weeks and we are not coming back. We have both been here for 4 years and it is time to move on, but I will miss Rexburg. Braeden's brother came into town and we are playing mom and dad. We got him all checked in for freshman academy and took him grocery shopping and got him all settled in. It is good to see some of braeden's family, it has been awhile. His other brother is coming here in the fall too. Right when we are about to move his family comes to school here. It sure would have been nice to have family around! We did have family around, but they graduated and moved away to wa. Well all I can say right now is that...

FINALS ARE OVER!! yeah!

The end

No comments: