Thursday, April 5, 2012

Getting close!

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! I am just keeping busy and trying to get things done around the house.

Conference weekend my family drove from Washington to Salt Lake to come visit. My brother is leaving for his mission at the end of this month and I am so glad I got to spend some time with him before he leaves! My mom and aunt also threw me a baby shower and it was so fun to get together with family and friends. Thanks for everyone that came and for all your support! Getting all this cute stuff for our little girl made me realize that she is coming so soon! I can't wait to have her in my arms :)

3-29-2012

We went and stayed in Vegas one night with our good friends Travis and Amanda. It was lots of fun!

Visiting my Great Grandpa Wood

Here are a few pictures from my shower:






My family plus my grandma and grandpa Wheelwright

Bowling with my brothers, Travis and Nathan and man was it hard to bowl! Can't move like I use to!

My brother Travis and I. Next time I will see him will be in two years!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

You are so cute! I'm so excited for you!

The Evans said...

Oh my gosh, you are too cute!

Heather said...

You are to cute! I can't wait to see her. Good Luck with everything!

J Fo said...

You make pregnancy look GREAT! Looks like a fun shower, but I particularly love the last pic of you and your bro. very funny! Can't wait to meet this little girl!

Brittany Flint said...

hey you look so cute! i wish i could see you soon! i told tyler i dont care what happens i am going to see you this year!! I cant believe it is happening so fast!