Saturday, February 4, 2012

Halfway there!

Okay so I have had several requests for a picture of me.. I didn't want to do it, but here you go! I took this picture last week after my 20 week appointment and baby girl is growing good! I can't believe that I am already 20 weeks. I just wish time would go faster though.. I want our little girl to be here already so I can hold her! Things are going much better for me though.. still have my bad days, but I am feeling great!

We moved into our new place back in Oct, a week before we found out I was pregnant and I was able to unpack most everything and then the sickness started. Yesterday I finally unpacked my craft room and now hoping one of these days I can hang up all our home decor so our place actually looks like home. Then I can start working on the nursery! Lots to do with little energy!

11 comments:

Morgan said...

YEAH!!!!! You have a darling, darling prego belly! Just so cute. :D Half-way there and knowing what you're having makes time go by quick. yeah! p.s little by little- that's the trick to getting things done with limited amounts of energy. Good luck!

Riss said...

Ahhh! What a cute baby bump!!! :) I know just how you feel about not wanting to post pictures, but I think you look so cute. :)

The Congers said...

You look great, now I know that I can't post a pic because I am only 14 weeks and as big as you, haha. And good luck with getting everything ready, I hardly get anything done in a day any more with the whole energy thing.

Danielle said...

You are so cute! So so cute. I'm so happy for you guys :)

amber said...

You look adorable. :)

Brittany Flint said...

you look so cute and i love your hair it is getting long! i cant wait for her to be here either but it wil happen before you know it!

Brooke said...

Oh Alisha you are SO cute! Finally popping out :) I cant wait to meet your baby girl..she is going to be so pretty just like her mama! Well, and daddy!

Rachel said...

You are a freaking gorgeous mama! I am glad you are not so sick anymore because it does sound like you have a lot to do but don't forget naps are really fun!

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Dear Alisha and Braedan, We are so happy for you, you know I have always been partial to girls. we need to make time to get together. We love you two. Rick and laura

Peruch Family said...

We are so excited for you two! Girls are lots of fun! Can't wait to see more pictures. You look so cute.

Heather said...

You look AMAZING...so cute. I love your hair long too! Hope you get feeling better soon. I can't wait to see your darling little girl:)