Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Break

This past week was spring break and it was a much needed break from school. We went to back to Rexburg to visit some of our good friends and Braeden's brother. Everyone kept asking why are you going to Rexburg on your BREAK? Yes we could have gone some place warmer, but it's been almost 2 years since we moved from rexburg and since we have seen our friends, Kyle and Heather, Clay and Danielle and Brittany and Tyler, who still live there. It was just like old times, but with babies :)

My good friends Brittany and Heather just had babies about a month ago and they are 4 days apart. They are cute little buddies.
This is Calvin on the left, Brit's little one and Heathers babe, Kacen
It was so much fun to hold these little ones! Kacen was just starting to smile and it was so cute. Calvin had lots of happy smiley dreams. They were always in our arms :)

Everyone eating breakfast for dinner, yum my favorite! (From left to right: Kyle, Tyler, Braed, Calvin, me and Kacen, Danielle, Heather and Clay.) I wish we lived closer to all our friends! We miss you guys!
We had to get a picture with the BYU-Idaho sign. We didn't graduate there, but we sure have lots of memories and of course we met there :) I can't believe how much campus has changed since we have been gone. They are building a new conference center and it is huge! I didn't realize how much I miss Rexburg, until we drove into town. I was getting kind of emotional and Braeden was just looking at me like are you kidding me? haha. I just have ALOT of good memories there and I just miss the atmosphere there and our friends.
Me being so excited!
Yes it did snow there when we were there, but it was kind of fun. Our friends Clay and Danielle have a great dane named Dante and braed has wanted one for awhile now and he loves Dante! He now can't wait to get done with school and move into a place of our own so we can get one.

Braeden's brother Clayton is also going to school at BYU-Idaho and we got to spend some time with him. I am glad that we spent our spring break in Rexburg, because if all our friends move away who knows when we will ever make it back there! It was so good to see our friends and I hope we will see you guys again soon!!

Thanks again guys for the good time!


Kyle I hope this post makes you happy! :)

8 comments:

Danielle said...

It was awesome having you guys visit! And........I'm pretty sure Dante loved you guys tons! He got so spoiled:) Thanks again for coming!

The Congers said...

I echo what Danielle said, it was so good to see you guys and we had a blast with you and of course Kacen loved getting spoiled by you guys. Oh I have tried the thai chicken and the tomato soup, both were good but we loved the chicken and I was really happy that I made double.

Brittany Flint said...

Man I miss having you guys here!! it was so much fun to see you again. Calvin misses you!

J Fo said...

That looks like fun! You guys are so dang adorable and you look great holding babies! ;) Love your jumping picture, too!

Kari said...

You were in Rexburg?! Crazy! As much as I oftentimes think we won't, I bet Nathan and I will miss it when we leave, too!

Morgan said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun trip up in the cold cold north! It sure is fun to see those baby covers are being put to good use. ;D Yippee!

Ky Ky said...

Alisha I am so proud of you and your post on your blog ... but now I miss the pictures of the food.

Angie Adam said...

YOU WERE IN REXBURG AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ME!!! I can't believe you!
=) looks like you had fun though!