Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bountiful Baskets

Hello! My aunt told me about this great program called Bountiful Baskets Food co-op. You can get a laundry size basket full of produce for ONLY $15! They also have other things you can add to your basket like bread and granola. Go to bountifulbaskets.org and learn more about this program and see if its in your area! I know in some areas this program is really big so the baskets go fast, if your interested make sure you sign up for a basket around the start time in your area. It was confusing when I first got started so read carefully. If you need any help let me know!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Very interesting. They have TWO in Idaho Falls. I will have to go check it out! Thanks for the tip!

Morgan said...

I have questions.... I'll have to come over when you are feeling better (by the way feel better) and we can chat more about this. It sounds rather exciting.

Heather said...

We do this too and love it!