Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dylan update

Dylan is 9 weeks old and I can't believe how fast time went by! It has been a hard 2 months, but we are finally starting to get the hang of things and she is starting to sleep more at night and we are so happy about that. She loves smiling and is starting to talk to us. It is the best thing in the world having her look at me and smile and talk. Sometimes I think.. wow is she really all mine? Am I really her mom? Did we really make her? We love being parents and are having so much fun.

 We have had lots of visitors the last two months, including my dad, brother, and mom who were here for a couple weeks, followed by Braeden's mom who came for a week and then Braeden's dad, who came out for a later weekend. We loved having them here and miss them so much. It sure is a lot harder to live away from family now that Dylan is here. Because our families are so far away, we are going to be updating our blog weekly with pictures so our family can watch her grow. So I'm sorry if you get sick of pictures of Dylan, but I think that's probably unlikely because she is just so cute :) Get ready for picture overload!

Week 1 


Week 2


Week 3
She loves making this face


Her thumbs are always tucked in her fists and her hands smell like dirty feet because she always has them like that! We have to wash them often.

Week 4

Week 5



Week 6

Week 7

Blessed on June 12, 2012


This is me 6 weeks old... think we look alike?


 These pictures of her smiling crack me up

8 weeks



                     2 days old                                             She is getting so big!

 9 Weeks
She loves to blow bubbles

 Dylan and her new cousin Kyle
                      
Well there you go!
I will try to update you every week!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness she is seriously a DOLL. She is so cute! I'm so happy for you!

bob said...

She is so SSOOOOO cute!! Oh my. I want to meet her soo bad...

bob said...

bob? Im not Bob. That was Nikki leaving a comment... hm.

The Congers said...

Oh man I love the pictures and am feeling like a bum of mom for not taking more of Andie, ugh. I will start from now on. But I can't wait to see weekly updates that will be a pleasant change;)

J Fo said...

Love her! She is one stylish baby too. The pics of her gummy smile are the best!

The Evans said...

She really so so cute! I think you need to plan a trip home!

Skyler and Bailey said...

How Cute!! So good to see you and your cute baby today. She is a doll and you look great!

Brittany Flint said...

Oh man she is so sweet cant wait to see her. sorry we were out of town this weekend so ya i will get things figured out. give her a little squeeze for me. hope she is sleeping well! and you to!

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Alisha,

Thanks so much for keeping us all posted, I have always enjoyed the way Jess, does a blog so I can see the kids grow. I am so sorry we missed her blessing, I didn't know you guys had blessed her. i LOVE THE PICTURES, THEY ARE SO CUTE. lOVE lAURA

Kendal said...

love all the pictures. we need to come visit soon so i can hold that cute girl!