Saturday, June 9, 2012

The nursery

So I am just about done with Dylan's nursery. Yep Dylan Ann, that is the name we have decided on! Still need to get a side table and a book shelf, but for now I am done since she wont really be in there for a few months. Here are some pictures!






I also have been working on our living room too. We moved in to this place and then I was sick and didn't want to do anything... so I finally have decorated! Still need to put pictures in frames though, but I will wait till Dylan comes.





And I love watermelon

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute! All the decor is way cute! I love your curtains. I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see what Dylan looks like!

Brittany Flint said...

oh cute i do really like those colors together. nice belly! ha ha

Cassie said...

I love how you decorated! I miss that place so bad!! I never decorated ... And i didnt have an excuse ha. You're so stinkin cute and I'm so excited for you guys!

Holly said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Can't wait to see pictures! oh, and CONGRATS!! ; )

Morgan said...

Awwww such darling pictures! Nicely done on the nursery can't wait to see this little girlie!!

Peruch Family said...

I love your style Alisha. Her room looks adorable and I cannot wait to see pictures of her.

J Fo said...

That nursery is so cute. I love the colors you chose for it. You've got quite the eye! I think I hate about 25 watermelons by myself when I was pregnant. ;)