Sunday, May 29, 2011

Update

Well I guess it is about time for an update. People keep asking me if we still exist. Yes we are here! You know how in the last post how I said we would have more time now that we are graduated and everything? Well I was wrong. We are even busier than before.

Braeden is working night shift at the hospital and I am working full time during the day. Sometimes if our schedules are off we don't see each other for a few days, but when we do have some time together we try to do something fun to make our boring life a little more lively! I have been traveling here and there for work and that has been kind of fun to see new places. I have been to Atlanta, GA, Fort Worth, Tx and this week I am off to Boston. We both just got mountain bikes and have been biking everywhere, well mainly just to go get snow cones because Braed wants one like every day. I think by the end on summer he is going to turn into one.

I got called as camp director and a young women's advisor in my ward and that has been keeping me plenty busy. It has been the best working with the young women and I love it. Three more weeks till girls camp and then I can relax!

We are planning a few trips this summer that we are looking forward to. A trip to California with our good friends Travis, Amanda and little Trey, a few camping trips and Hawaii! So stay tuned and I will try and keep you updated on our summer.

I can only remember what we have done these last few months by looking at pictures so I'd just like to warn you now for the picture overload.

Centennial Park in Atlanta


Went the the worlds largest indoor aquarium in Atlanta. It was pretty cool



This is the only picture I got of me in Fort Worth, but I loved it there

Got to see my family over conference weekend. My younger brothers are growing up so fast!


Jut had to share this picture cause I thought it was so cute. That is my cute cousin Rilynn, she loves Braeden


Braeden's brother Spencer got off his mission a few months ago and came to visit us before going back to school in Idaho. We went to Zion and hiked around


What a lovely bunch


Cook boys


Cass and I getting ready to go out to find some rocks in our cool outfits


Cameron, Braed and I hiking around Red Cliff's recreation area


BamMMM done! You all should be extremely happy now :)

10 comments:

Morgan said...

Nicely written! Love your pics. You should post more pics more often. ;) Love ya!

Jemaica said...

Looks like you're having fun! I'm LOVING your bangs! You look hot

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

I love your hair! You look so cute

Angie Adam said...

Sounds like things have been busy but so much fun! Glad you are enjoying what you're doing. I'm sure you're an awesome camp director and will have a blast in a few weeks there. Those girls love you I'm sure! And I agree with Jem, you look hot!

J Fo said...

Oh comp director is a calling I dread! I bet you'll rock it out though! I am DYING about the pic of you and Cass going rock hunting...hilarious! You are so super busy, but we need to hang out sometime. I don't go back to work until the 20th, so let me know when is good for you. :)

The Congers said...

Hey I was pretty happy to finally see a new post, I almost giggled like a little girl. Kyle

The Congers said...

Loved seeing all of the pictures! We love the Atlanta Aquarium it is so cool.

Peruch Family said...

It was nice to read an update on your family. You two seem busy!

The Scott Family said...

You will be awesome at camp!!! Will you guys please come visit us so we can catch up...seriously, we do not live that far away!

Jess said...

Thanks for the update!!! I like all the pictures, and love to hear all the fun stuff you guys are up to. A busy life is way more fun than just sitting around, unless your in Hawaii.
Keep enjoying life!