Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Graduation!


We did it! I can't believe we have FINALLY graduated and are done with school (for now). I never thought this day would come. It's a happy/sad moment for me. Happy that I accomplished something I never thought I could do and sad that I won't have class with some of my friends anymore. One thing I have learned is that you can do anything if you believe in yourself. It has been a great two years! We still will be studying hard for the NCLEX, so wish us luck!




Braeden's brother Cameron pinning us




Braeden being creepy


Braeden and his friends from class

What are our plans now?
Well... Braeden found out two days before Christmas that he got a job at the hospital here in St. George. Looks like we will be here for another year! I will apply everywhere and hopefully something will work out! Nursing jobs are hard to come by here, so we are blessed Braeden got a job.

15 comments:

Brittany Flint said...

WoooHooo!!! I am so excited for you guys! whatever you are so smart you do everything!!! and congrats on the job i am sure you will find something I would want you to be my nurse, if you dont come and visit me!!!! yeah!! hope you guys had a great Christmas i will have to call you soon. miss ya!

Danielle said...

Wow that is SO AWESOME he got a job! And congrats on graduating! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure you'll find something soon. You guys look great- I enlarged that top pic of the whole graduating class so I could find you guys in the group :)

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

congrats! That is so exciting!

J Fo said...

Yay for graduating and YAY YAY for staying in So. UT!

Kari said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:)

I can totally relate to that surreal, bittersweet kind of feeling.

The Congers said...

Oh man that is so so so cool! You guys will do great! We are so happy for you and great luck with starting the new job. Sorry we missed ya this Christmas, but I bet you had a great time out here in PA.

The Scott Family said...

I have been thinking about you so much!!! Congrats! I actually have a job for you...for a friend in my ward...call me when you get a chance!
Val
P.S. I saw sister rasmussen in your picture...I know her!!!

Peruch Family said...

Congrats to you both on graduation. And we had such a good time visiting with you and Braeden's family. Thanks for being such great friends.

Andrew and Haley said...

yeay for you!!!!! what a great accomplishment.

Jess said...

Congratulations you two. I think your both amazing!!! You look great! No find a job here in Provo, Hehe, or stay in St. George. Selfish reasons of course. Good job Cookies!

Morgan said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Glad you graduated! You guys are just awesome. :D So happy for ya!

Andrew and Haley said...

we're just posting up a storm! I'm glad you liked pattern cooler. The key to using it on your desktop etc. is to find the "tiling" option.
Anyway- good find right? Now that you're done with school you deserve to waste hours on the internet doing whatever you want!!!

Angie Adam said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys =)

amber said...

Congrats on the graduation! How fun to graduate with your husband! :)

amber said...

Oh and PS, I love the layout of your blog, super cute! :)