Thursday, October 7, 2010

Family

So we started our last semester of school and as of today we graduate in 72 DAYS! I still don't feel the excitement and realization that we are graduating, but I am sure it will come sooner or later. We both are working 2 part time jobs along with school so we keep pretty busy these days. Braeden's mom and brother were here over labor day and then the next weekend we drove to Anaheim to stay with my family. They were on vacation and we figured 5 1/2 hours was a much better drive to see them than a 17 hour drive and my brother is turning 19 and we probably wont see him again before his mission. So I just wanted to post some pictures of all the fun times we HAD before we got really busy!

Labor Day: Kanarraville Falls Hike

Cassidy, Susan and Me



Braeden and his momma

Huntington Beach, California

My uncle Spence lives in Huntington Beach so we got to go to dinner with him and the fam


My beautiful Momma

Gotta love this photo of the segways


My brother Nathan and I looking for shells

Pirate Dinner Show




Santa Monica, California



Brothers and dad

Santa Monica Pier



Me and Travis diggin' for things


Mom and Nikki freezing on the beach

7 comments:

Danielle said...

mmmmmmmmmm looks FUN! I looooove love love Santa Monica- good luck on your guys busy semester!!!

Morgan said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! So jealous you went to the beach and it was cold? Gads, I didn't think it got cold in Cali (kidding)- at least not this early! Glad you guys got to have some fun and congrats- you're almost done with school!!!!

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

You are always going fun places! You're excited school is almost out, but you won't fully understand how wonderful it is until you are really done :)
When are you coming to Salt Lake? I am free all the time now that I don't work, next time you are here we should go to lunch. Evie wants to meet you!

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

Also, where did you buy the blocks you made for Brooke with the B's on them? Did you buy pre-made blocks at a craft store or did you have to buy wood at a home improvement store and have them cut down?

J Fo said...

Man! You guys have the funnest adventures! This semester is going to fly by for sure. We need to plan another crafty weekend and make more cute things for the holidays! I love that your friend is asking about those cute blocks we made last time!

Rach said...

I am SO excited for you guys to be graduated! You both have worked so hard.

Now all you need to do is get a job in Charlotte.
I mean really, how rad would that be? its so awesome here, you could come and eat our food whenever you want, heck we have room come live with us!

Jess said...

Wow, that is right around the corner! Good for you guys! I'm so happy for both of you. Looks like you had a lot of fun visiting family! Sorry we didn't call on our last visit. It was pretty short-lived. Next time for sure.