Monday, August 23, 2010

Disneyland!

All summer long we have been trying to plan a trip to southern California and it finally happened! We went with Cameron and Cassidy and it was such a fun trip. I was super excited because I had never been to DISNEYLAND! It was really the happiest place on earth. I just felt like a little kid again. We stayed in Oceanside a couple blocks away from the beach and it was such nice weather. I am really tired of the HEAT in St. George and can't wait for it to cool down! I really miss the ocean (Puget Sound) and I hope we can live somewhere close by some day. Well we took a lot of pictures so you all better be prepared.

Cass and I

This was our second attempt to get a picture with Sully.. he does not stop walking so we just had to jump in front and snap a picture


Braed and Cam eating their giant turkey legs

It's a Small World

Mini's bed is not all that comfortable

Take a look at creepy Cameron in the background

Visiting Mickey in his house

A Bug's Life

Tarzan's Tree House

Tinkerbell's Fairy Land

I love the Tea Cups!




Playing paddle ball waiting for the sun to come out and the tide to go out so we could skimboard
It was a little chilly out


We finally found a good spot to skim...


but the sun never came out

This was a much needed vacation full of fun! I think our favorite part was going to Disneyland. Braeden had not been since he was 8 and I had NEVER been. It brought a lot of memories back for him and I made 1st time memories! My favorite rides were Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Matterhorn and all the princess story rides. Wish we could have done everything. Hopefully we can go back to Disneyland again before we start having kids!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my- I need to have CLAY read this. i want to go to Disneyland SO BAD! I've been a ton in my younger years...but I just love it! It really is one of the happiest places on earth! It looks soooo fun. I'm glad you guys could go!

J Fo said...

I am SO jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast. I have only been once andit was over 10 years ago. Greg went to Disneyland every single summer growing up. No FAIR! I love the picture when you're all smiling except Braeden has this crazy face! Ha!

Brittany Flint said...

sounds so awesome! you look so cute in the picts!! i want to go so bad!!! and so does calvi!!!

Rachel said...

So jealous! I want the beach and Disneyland! I have to agree if I were to pick either the beach or St. George to live in I would choose the beach!

Kari said...

Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth. I couldn't agree more! :)

Also, I LOVE that purple shirt you're wearing...it has such a pretty detailed neckline. Where'd you get it?

Well, you guys look super cute and happy, and I'm glad you're having such a fun summer! :)

Heather said...

What a fun trip! You two are the cutest couple...I love all your pics!

Morgan said...

Oh my word! Looks like you guys had a blast! So jealous but I'm glad you got to be a little kid for a bit. :D

Angie Adam said...

How fun!! I'm super jealous! What a great way to end summer!