Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pictures

My next door neighbor's friend took beautiful pictures of their little family and it got me thinking that I want some nice picture of Braeden and I. We have been married for almost 4 years and we have never had our pictures taken by a talented photographer before. Nope not even for our engagements or our wedding pictures, which I regret now. I often joke to braeden that we are going to rent him a tux and take wedding pictures again ha ha, but he would never do it. So we got some cute pictures of us! They look like engagements, but that's okay, I love them.





Hope you enjoyed them! Thanks Morgan for showing me her beautiful pictures and giving me the idea and thanks to Kim who took them!
Kimberly Henrie Photography

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE them! They are so pretty! You both look great! Alisha you look AMAZING! Seriously. I love them!!! Makes me want to get some done of me and Clay.

The Congers said...

Horray! I love pictures!!! You guys are so freaking cute. We need to get that done too but we are just waiting for good weather I have free photo shoot from a photographer. And well ummm... we did a re-take photos like four months after our wedding with both of us all dressed up and they look pretty lame cuz it just isn't the same, haha. So don't worry about it too much.

Peruch Family said...

You two are so cute together. I like how you kept your pictures simple. I can't believe that you have been married for 4 years already...where does the time go?

Rachel said...

Gorgeous pictures! It is never too late to have amazing engagement pictures. Because let's be honest if i can go back and redo my wedding and engagement...I am pretty sure i would!

Morgan said...

You are sure welcome! Who doesn't deserve awesome pics any old time? :D I love your pics! You guys are great modals. Excellent selection.

J Fo said...

These are SO cute. You 2 are so photogenic! I remember our first few years I kind of got sick of only having wedding pictures all over our house. It'll be nice to have something new up. You better have framed them and put them up!