Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sis. Wheelwright


My sister is on her mission in St. George right now. I can't believe she got called here right before we moved here! Crazy! She has been here for over two months and is loving every minute of it. She spends half her time at the Visitors Center/ Tabernacle and the other half teaching investigators. I am lucky to see her every once in a while. It's so crazy that she lives 2 blocks from us. It's kind of hard for me because I just want to go see her all the time! She is a great missionary and has grown so much since she has been out here. We went to the VC today to see her and to get a tour. She is a different person than before her mission, in a very good way :). I am greatful that she is able to serve a mission and to learn and grow through all her experiences. I hope someday we can go on a mission and serve the Lord.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh that is so fun. I'm glad she's having a good experience. She looks so skinny!

Alisha and Braeden said...

I know she is looking good!

Megan said...

That still just makes me laugh...I can't wait to come down and see you all! Kristie...my friend...she is moving down that way too!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Oh she is! Thats good. When is she moving down here? Does this mean maybe you will come down here more? :)

Rach said...

oh man, that would be killer, I would want to go see her everyday! that is really cool mission, one my friends served there spanish speaking and loved it.

we miss you guys!

Heather said...

That's so fun your sister is in St. George. Your blog is cute!